Italian publication Tuttosport has published the nominees for the 2018 Golden Boy Award, with 15 African representatives figuring in the 40-man list.
The Golden Boy is an award that is given by sports journalists to a young footballer under the age of 21 playing in Europe.
France international and PSG star Kylian Mbappé won the recompense in 2017.
The African Nominees:
1) Kelvin Amian of French club Toulouse. He is a Franco-Ivorian and plays as right-back. Age: 20.
2) Houssem Aouar of Lyon. He is a Franco-Algerian and plays as a centre-midfield. Age: 20.
3) Musa Barrow, 19, of Italian club Atalanta. He is a Gambian and plays as centre forward.
4) Moussa Diaby, a 19-year-old Franco-Malian, who plays for Paris Saint-Germain as right winger.
5) Moussa Djenepo of Standard Liege in Belgium. He is a 20-year-old Malian and plays as left winger.
6) Achraf Hakimi is a 19-year-old Moroccan who plays for Borussia Dortmund as a right-back.
7) Amadou Haidara is a 20-year-old Malian centre-midfielder of RB Salzburg.
8) Jovane Cabral is a 20-year-old Cape Verdean who plays for Sporting Lisbon as a right winger.
9) Moise Kean, an 18-year-old Italo-Ivorian. He is a centre forward at Juventus.
10) Boubacar Kamara, 18, is a Franco-Senegalese centre-back of French club Marseille.
11) Jules Keita is a 20-year-old left winger from Guinea and plays for French side Dijon.
12) Alban Lafont, 19, is a Franco-Burkinabe goalkeeper of Fiorentina in Italy.
13) Ismaila Sarr is a 20-year-old Senegalese who plays for French side Rennes as left winger.
14) Dayot Upamecano is a 20-year-old Franco-Bissau-Guinean centre-back of RB Leipzig in Germany.
15) Moussa Wague from Senegal is 19 and plays for Barcelona as a left-back.