The 20 players whose jerseys are currently dominating sales in England and beyond have been released. Manchester United new signing Alexis Sanchez surprisingly tops the list, but with records of sales from his former club Arsenal.
Next on the lot is another Red Devil, Paul Pogba, while free-scoring Harry Kane of Tottenham emerges at No.3.
Mohamed Salah is the only African player on the list, and he occupies a very respectable 4th position.
One of the countries well represented is Belgium, thanks to Chelsea playmaker Eden Hazard (No.5), Kevin De Bruyne (No.7) and Romelu Lukaku (No.13).
Another surprise is Philippe Coutinho, who recently joined FC Barcelona. The Brazilian is 6th on the list. However, most of his sales were recorded before his departure for La Liga, according to the compilers.
- Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal/Manchester United)
- Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
- Harry Kane (Tottenham)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
- Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool/FC Barcelona)
- Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City)
- Mesut Özil (Arsenal)
- Roberto Firmino (Liverpool)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United)
- Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal)
- Sergio Agüero (Manchester City)
- Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United)
- David De Gea (Manchester United)
- Heung-min Son (Tottenham)
- Virgil van Dijk (Southampton/Liverpool)
- Dele Alli (Tottenham)
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Manchester United/Arsenal)
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham)