Handball: Kwara teams 90% ready for Div 1 league

Handball: Kwara teams 90% ready for Div 1 league

Coach Isiaka Atanda of Kwara state handball teams has rated his side readiness at 90 percent for the 2019 National Handball Division One League in Kaduna state.

The National Handball Division one is scheduled to hold from 13th to 22nd November, 2019.

Atanda told www.aclsports.com that he is working tirelessly to achieve the remaining 10 percent before the commencement of the division one.

He said, “We have got up to 90 percent readiness for the upcoming 2019 National Handball Division One League. We are working round the clock to ensure we achieve the remaining 10 percent in the coming weeks.

“We are confident of reaching the 100 percent mark before the commencement of the division one.

He hailed the state chairman, Emmanuel Olubiyo for his dedication to the team adding that his players are disciplined.

Atanda said, “I must tell you that the chairman, Emmanuel Olubiyo always comes to our rescue whenever there are tournaments anywhere in the country. We have been in camp for the over a week, powered by him. I am also happy with the level of discipline and dedication shown by the players and their promptness to respond to a new coaching pattern”.

He revealed that most of the players who played at the U18 and 21 national championships in Lagos will feature for the state at the division one.

He said, “The crops of players we are parading have been together for over 6 years. They started from the U13 to U15 then to the U17. Most of the players you will be seeing in Kaduna played at the U18 and 21 national championships in Lagos”.

    Leave a Reply