Croatia will be looking to become the newest FIFA World Cup winners when they take on 1998 Winners, France in the 2018 World Cup final at the Luzhniki Stadium today.
Luka Modric will want to join the elite roll call of World Cup winners. You – our reader – can win N2000 Air Time for correct prediction of the result of this match.
- All predictions must be in the comments section below
- Penalty shoot-out result does not count. In the event, result After Extra Time is what will count.
- FIRST Correct Five entries win
- After the match if you have predicted correctly, send your mobile no plus network to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editor’s decision is final. By sending in your prediction you agree to abide by that decision.
- Follow us on Twitter (@acl_sports); LIKE us on Facebook (Aclsports)
- Entries Close at 15.45 Nigeria Time
All the best.