Nigerian side Enyimba have been drawn in Group C of the 2018 CAF Confederation Cup alongside Malian side Djoliba.
In the draws conducted at CAF headquarters in Cairo on Saturday afternoon, Enyimba were also drawn with Ivorian side AC Williamsville and CARA Brazaville from Congo.
Djoliba defeated Nigerian side MFM FC in the playoff round 1-0 on aggregate and will travel to Calabar to face Enyimba in their first group game on May 6.
The People’s Elephant will then travel to Brazaville for what looks like their toughest game on paper against CARA, with the competition going on World Cup break after the second round of matches.
Action will resume after the World Cup with Enyimba facing Ivorian side AC Williamsville on July 17.
- Raja Casablanca (Morocco)
- Asec Mimosa’s (Ivory coast)
- Aduana stars (Ghana)
- AS Vital (DR Congo)
- Al Masry (Egypt)
- RSB Berkane (Morocco)
- UD Songo (Mozambique)
- El Hilal (Sudan)
- AC Djioliba (Mali)
- Williamsville AC (Coted’voire)
- Enyimba (Nigeria)
- Club Athletic Renaissance (Congo)
- Rayon Sports (Rwanda)
- Gor Mania (Kenya)
- USM Alger (Algeria)
- Young Africans (Tanzania)
ENYIMBA group stage fixtures
- Enyimba vs Djoliba (May 6)
- Cara Brazzaville vs Enyimba (May 16)
- Enyimba vs Williamsville AC (July 17)
- Williamsville AC vs Enyimba (July 27)
- Djoliba vs Enyimba (August 17)
- Enyimba vs Cara Brazzaville (August 29)